Landlord and Tenant Law
Fort Worth Landlord And Tenant Lawyers
$750 flat fee for evictions
If you’re looking for someone who understands local landlord and tenant laws and will help you through your case quickly and cost-effectively, turn to the attorneys at the Beyer Law Firm. While we can help people with many of the legal issues they face, we concentrate a large part of our practice on landlord-tenant law and are prepared to provide guidance to individuals and businesses with even the most complex, multiproperty landlord and tenant issues and litigation.
A Thorough Approach
If you find yourself in the middle of a dispute regarding the property you own or rent, we will carefully review the fine print in your contract. We’ll try to determine how the stipulations that are listed apply to your current situation and then we’ll strive to gather evidence that can support your claims.
Our Landlord Services
- Clear out your property
- Pursue restitution for property damage
- Property management and sales
- HOA matters
- Any other issues you need legal expertise for!
Learn more: Landlord FAQ
Our Tenant Services
- Fight a wrongful eviction
- Save your credit record
- Save your home
- Fight against wrongful withholding of your security deposit
- Do what we can to help you get what you deserve!
Learn more: Tenant FAQ
If you have done something wrong such as destroying property or disrupting fellow tenants, you likely do not have a strong legal case. If, however, you feel your landlord or tenant has acted outside of your lease/contract, please call (210) 579-0926 or contact us online. We’re ready to act as your advocate. We assist individuals throughout Fort Worth, San Antonio and neighboring communities.
What’s That About A Flat Fee?
We offer a flat fee for the following services:
- Appearance in trial for eviction
- Appearance in trial for Justice of the Peace (JP) court
- Appearance in trial in county court
- Completing and sending a writ of possession
All other legal services are billed on an hourly basis.
* We are not board certified in the areas of Family Law, Real Estate, Criminal Defense or Estate Planning. Landlord Tenant – there is no board of specialization.