Fort Worth TX Litigation Attorney
When negotiations are unsuccessful and no one can agree on a peaceful solution, there is no choice, but to turn to litigation. This is a major part of our practice. We are aggressive and prepare for every contingency. We develop and utilize creative solutions to the most complex legal problems. We dedicate substantial portions of our time daily, to pursuing the most advantageous approach to each case, to the benefit of every client we engage.
We are with you, every step of the way.
We pride ourselves on providing each client step-by-step care throughout the litigation process. With each step we provide our clients with the information and guidance necessary for them to make informed decisions about the direction their case is going. We handle each case with the care it deserves, while making sure that each client is the captain of their own ship.
Our Litigation Law Practice
We engage in all manner of commercial and consumer litigation:
- Real Estate Litigation, Both Commercial and Residential
- Manufacturing Defects with Gunnite and Pre-Fabricated Pools
- Construction Litigation, Both Commercial and Residential
- Landlord/Property Owner Defense, Both Commercial and Residential
- Homeowners Association Disputes
- Real Estate Insurance Disputes
- Deceptive Trade Practices Act cases
- Texas Debt Collection Protection Act and Federal Debt Collection Act cases
- Fraudulent Conveyance Actions
- Foreclosure Disputes
- Deceptive Advertising
- Fraudulent Contracts
- Fraudulent inducement to contract
- Partnership Dissolution suits
- Corporation Dissolution Suits
- Shareholder Disputes
- Corporate transaction disputes
- Personal Injury
- Defamation (Slander and Libel)
- Negligent Misrepresentation
We are not afraid to pursue Jury trials. We believe that, if your issue is important enough to fight to the end, it should be put before a jury. To discuss your case or find out more information about our services, call (210) 579-0926 or contact us online.